Infinity Shoes is committed to ensuring the perfect fit. We understand it can be difficult to buy the right size for your child without being fitted in person which is why we offer friendly and easy returns.
When you receive your order, we recommend having your child try their new shoes on soft or carpeted floors. Ask them to walk around the room and check that their feet are not slipping and that the shoe is fitting securely through the ankle. Ensure that there is a thumb space of room at the front of the shoe to allow room for growing. If it’s not 100% right, you are more than welcome to return these back to us for a refund (full priced items) or credit note (sale items). Please see our full policy below -
- We offer refunds on all full priced products. Items purchased on a temporary promotion are still eligible for a refund. Your return must be initiated within 1 month of purchase.
- We offer a credit note only (no refunds) on sale products, meaning items which have been permanently marked down. Your return must be initiated within 7 days of purchase.
- Any shipping costs paid at the time of your order are non-refundable.
- Returns will only be accepted if the product shows absolutely no sign of wear upon inspection. You are required to send your item back in its box or original packaging (if you weren’t sent a box), with no dirty marks or wear on the sole. If you fail to notify Infinity Shoes about any wear on the shoes prior to sending them back, your return will not be accepted and your order will be sent back to you.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs (except if faulty). We strongly recommend opting for registered, tracked post. The customer takes full responsibility for the order until the time that it is accepted by our returns team. If we have not physically received your return, we cannot process your refund or credit note.
Infinity Shoes reserves the right to refuse your return if the above conditions are not fully adhered to.